Dr. Bill Blueter
- Diplomate in Medical Acupuncture
- Fellow of the International Medical Acupuncture Association
- Board eligible for a Diplomate in Neurology from the Carrick Institute for Graduate Studies
- Postgraduate certification in Electrodiagnosis through the National University of Health Sciences. Dr. Blueter is able to perform and interpret Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV), Needle Electromyography (EMG), Repetitive Stimulation and Evoked Potential (SEP) studies.
- Graduate of the Spine Institute of San Diego’s (SRISD) Whiplash/Brain Traumatology program. SRISD is the first and only multi-module training program for health care professionals designed to provide up-to-the-minute, science-based background in all critical aspects of motor vehicle accident injuries, including crash mechanics and kinematics, to soft tissue injuries.
- Advanced post-graduate training in Postural Rehabilitation from the Pettibon Institute
- Certification in the Cox® Decompression Manipulation Technique
- Advanced post-graduate training in the treatment and evaluation of Extremity Injuries from the Council of Chiropractic Extremity Practitioners
- Certified Golf Fitness Instructor
- Past President, Tri-County Chiropractic Association
Dr. Tyler Chiplinski
Dr. Tyler is a graduate of New York Chiropractic College in Seneca Falls, NY. He is currently in post-graduate training for Acupuncture. His other advanced training includes:
- Certified Whole Food Nutrition Practitioner
- Certified in RockTape
- Advanced training in Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy
- Advanced training in Cox Flexion Distraction
Chiropractors are unparalleled in their knowledge of the back and neck. Chiropractic, acupuncture and massage therapy treatments offers you hands-on, effective treatments which can help to relieve your back, neck, and extremity pain. Chiropractic treatments do not include surgery or medications, which means you will be offered alternatives that are non-invasive, hands-on and effective. Ravenna Chiropractic & Acupuncture is a comprehensive facility ready to serve the healthcare needs of you and your family. We are dedicated to providing pain relief, rehabilitation, and preventive healthcare with the latest in physical medicine and acupuncture techniques.
We offer a variety of cutting edge treatment options including:
- Medical massage therapy
- Non-surgical spinal decompression
- Meridian-style acupuncture
- Nutritional supplements
- Custom-fit shoe orthotics
- Ergonomic training
- Injury specific one-on-one rehabilitation
- Diversified chiropractic techniques
Our staff of Chiropractic Assistants is well trained in office procedures, patient care and insurance. They are highly qualified to answer any questions you may have.